This is a quick summary of the most important points. Please read this document in its entirety before using ADTC.
- You may not use ADTC for any commercial or non-private use, it being understood that ADTC is for personal, non-commercial use only.
- You may not share your account password with any other person for any reason.
- You may not use ADTC or any location information displayed within ADTC to stalk, harass, abuse, defame, threaten or defraud other users, or collect, attempt to collect, or store location or personal information about others.
- You may use ADTC for one subscription account (a "Subscription Account" is comprised of the shared resources accessible by a single login ID) on mobile devices owned or leased solely by you, for your personal use.
- Some of ADTC features require the use of SMS text messages. Standard data and messaging charges, fees, and taxes from your wireless operator apply.
- Personal information stored on our servers consists of: email address associated with your account, device ID (could be the IMEI/MEID number, ANDROID_ID, serial number or a combination of these), last location, last audio recording, last KML file representing location history, last reply sent by each device. If you wish to have a message history please make a local copy from ADTC dashboard.
ADTC ("We", "Our") mobile device software applications (the "ADTC Software"), websites, services, and content (e.g., widgets, feeds, and applications) owned or operated by ADTC (the "ADTC Services" ) are governed by the following terms and conditions.
Before using any ADTC Services, please read carefully the following terms and conditions of service. By accessing, browsing and/or using the ADTC Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all consents and disclosures set forth in the ADTC registration process (and hereby incorporated herein by this reference), all of the following terms and conditions, including any future modifications to this terms of service, and all guidelines (collectively, the "agreement"). If you do not agree to this agreement, then please cease using the ADTC services immediately.
The ADTC services are available for individuals aged 14 years or older. If you are 14 or older but under the age of 18, then you agree to review these terms and conditions with your parent or guardian to make sure that both you and your parent or guardian understand and agree to this agreement and you agree to have your parent or guardian review and accept this agreement on your behalf through the ADTC registration process. If you are a parent or guardian entering this agreement for the benefit of a child over 14, then you agree to and accept full responsibility for that child's use of the ADTC service, including all financial charges and legal liability that he or she may incur.
The ADTC services are intended only as personal, location-based services for individual use and should not be used or relied on as an emergency locator system, used while driving or operating vehicles, or used in connection with any hazardous environments requiring fail-safe performance, or any other application in which the failure or inaccuracy of that application or the ADTC services could lead directly to death, personal injury, or severe physical or property damage.
You acknowledge and agree that ADTC has offered the ADTC services, set its prices, and entered into this agreement in reliance upon the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth below. You further acknowledge and agree that the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth in this agreement reflect a reasonable and fair allocation of risk between you and ADTC, and that the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth in this agreement form an essential basis of the bargain between you and ADTC. ADTC would not be able to provide the ADTC Services to you on an economically reasonable basis without these limitations and disclaimers.
MODIFICATION OF THIS AGREEMENT
OWNERSHIP; PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
The ADTC Services are owned and operated by ADTC. The ADTC Software, content, visual interfaces, information, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, services, including, but not limited to, the mobile device applications, and all other elements of the ADTC Services (collectively, the "Materials") are protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international laws and conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws. All Materials contained in the ADTC Services are the property of ADTC or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third-party licensors. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names displayed on the ADTC Services are proprietary to ADTC or its affiliates and/or third-party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by ADTC, you agree not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of the Materials.
The ADTC Services are not available to persons under the age of 14 or to any Users suspended or removed from the ADTC Services by ADTC. You agree that the information you provide to ADTC upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete. You also agree that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up to date at all times.
When you register as a member you will be asked to provide a password. As you will be responsible for all activities that occur under your password, you should keep your password strictly confidential at all times.
YOU MUST NOTIFY ADTC IMMEDIATELY OF ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR PASSWORD OR IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOUR PASSWORD IS NO LONGER CONFIDENTIAL.
We reserve the right to suspend your account and/or require you to alter your password if we believe for any reason that your password is no longer secure.
YOU MAY NOT SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT PASSWORD WITH ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY REASON.
USAGE RULES; PROHIBITED CONDUCT AND USES
YOU UNDERSTAND AND HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU MAY NOT AND WARRANT THAT YOU WILL NOT:
1. use the ADTC Services or any location information displayed within the ADTC Services to stalk, harass, abuse, defame, threaten or defraud other Users, or collect, attempt to collect, or store location or personal information about others;
2. use the ADTC Services if you are under the age of 14 years old;
3. use the ADTC Services for any commercial or non-private use, it being understood that the ADTC Services are for personal, non-commercial use only;
4. use the ADTC Services for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, data protection and privacy, and import or export control;
5. impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity, or access the ADTC Services accounts of other Users;
6. share ADTC-issued passwords or access to your mobile device while ADTC is running and accessible with any third party or encourage any other user to do so;
7. misrepresent the source, identity or content of information transmitted via the ADTC Services;
8. remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the ADTC Services, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the ADTC Services, or features that enforce limitations on use of the ADTC Services;
9. intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the ADTC Services or any user's enjoyment of them, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms, or other malicious code;
10. attempt to gain unauthorized access to the ADTC Services, or any part of it, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the ADTC Services, or any part of it, through hacking, password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the ADTC Services or any activities conducted on the ADTC Service;
11. sell or transfer or allow another person to access your account password, profile, or ADTC Services account.
USAGE; REFUSAL OR SUSPENSION OF SERVICE
ADTC reserves the right, but has no obligation, to have our systems monitor any user's registration as well as any user's use of or access to the location information. Accordingly, ADTC also reserves the right to disable any user's use of or access to the ADTC Services and the location information, for any reason and without any notice.
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all content and material that you provide to the ADTC Services.
THIRD-PARTY SITES, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES; LINKS
The ADTC Services may include links to other web sites or services solely as a convenience to Users. ADTC does not endorse any such linked sites or the information, material, products or services contained on other linked sites or accessible through other linked sites. Furthermore, ADTC makes no express or implied warranties with regard to the information, material, products or services that are contained on or accessible through linked sites. Access and use of linked sites, including information, material, products and services on linked sites or available through linked sites is solely at your own risk.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the ADTC Services are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that ADTC shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the ADTC Services.
Parties other than ADTC may provide services or sell products via the ADTC Services. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or the content of their product and service offerings. ADTC does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other terms and conditions of use.
END USER LICENSES
LICENSE GRANT, RESTRICTIONS AND UPGRADES.
To use the ADTC Software you must have a mobile device that is compatible with the ADTC Services. ADTC does not warrant that the ADTC Services will be compatible with your mobile device.
1. License Grant. ADTC hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use a compiled code copy of the ADTC Software as follows: You may use the ADTC Software for one ADTC Services subscription account (a "Subscription Account" is comprised of the shared resources accessible by a single login ID) on mobile devices owned or leased solely by you, for your personal use.
2. Restrictions. You may not: (i) modify, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the ADTC Software, except to the extent that such restriction is expressly prohibited by law; (ii) rent, lease, loan, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the ADTC Software to any third party or use the ADTC Software to provide time sharing or similar services for any third party; (iii) make any copies of the ADTC Software; (iv) remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the ADTC Software, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the ADTC Software, or features that enforce limitations on use of the ADTC Software; or (v) delete the copyright and other proprietary rights notices on the ADTC Software.
3. Software Upgrades. You acknowledge that ADTC may from time to time issue upgraded versions of the ADTC Software, and may automatically electronically upgrade the version of the ADTC Software that you are using on your mobile device. You consent to such automatic upgrading on your mobile device, and agree that the terms and conditions of this Agreement will apply to all such upgrades.
4. Open Source. With respect to any open source or third-party code that may be incorporated in the ADTC Software, such open source code is covered by the applicable open source or third-party license EULA, if any, authorizing use of such code.
5. Rights Reserved. The foregoing license grant under this Agreement is not a sale of the ADTC Software or any copy thereof and ADTC or its third party partners or suppliers retain all right, termsTitle, and interest in the ADTC Software (and any copy thereof). Any attempt by you to transfer any of the rights, duties or obligations hereunder, except as expressly provided for in this Agreement, is void. ADTC reserves all rights not expressly granted under this Agreement.
You agree that ADTC, in the good faith belief that you have violated any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, may terminate any account or subscription (or any part thereof) you have with the ADTC Services or use of the ADTC Services and remove and discard all or any part of your account, at any time. You agree that any termination of your access to the ADTC Services or any account you may have or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice, and you agree that ADTC will not be liable to you or any third-party for any such termination. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity that may be grounds for termination of your use of the Services may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies ADTC may have at law or in equity.
DISCLAIMERS; NO WARRANTIES
The ADTC services and any third-party software, services, or applications made available in conjunction with or through the ADTC services are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. ADTC, and its suppliers and partners, disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights.
ADTC and its suppliers and partners do not warrant that the functions contained in the ADTC Services will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the ADTC services or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
ADTC, and its suppliers and partners, do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of any location information or the ADTC services in terms of security, safety, correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not ADTC or its suppliers or partners) assume the entire cost of any necessary servicing, repair, or correction related to the ADTC services. You understand and agree that you download or otherwise obtain material or data through the use of the ADTC services at your own discretion and risk.
INDEMNIFICATION; HOLD HARMLESS
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold ADTC, its affiliated companies, and its suppliers and partners, harmless from any and all claims, suits, actions, losses, costs, damages, and any other liabilities, including attorneys' fees, arising out of or related to (a) your use or misuse of any location information or the ADTC Services generally, (b) any violation of the rights of any other person or entity by you, or (c) any breach or violation by you of this Agreement. ADTC reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DAMAGES
You acknowledge and agree that under no circumstances, including, without limitation, negligence, will ADTC or its affiliates, contractors, employees, agents, or third-party partners or suppliers be liable to you for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, reliance, consequential, or exemplary damages related to or resulting from: (a) the use, disclosure, display, or maintenance of your location information; (b) your use or inability to use the ADTC Services; (c) the ADTC services generally or the ADTC software or systems that make the ADTC Services available; or (d) any other interactions with ADTC or any other user of the ADTC Services, even if ADTC or a ADTC authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. you agree that the limitations of liability set forth in this section will survive any termination or expiration of this agreement and will apply even if any limited remedy specified herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
In no event shall ADTC's (or its affiliates, contractors, employees, agents, suppliers, or third-party partners) total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action arising out of or relating to this agreement or your use of the ADTC services, exceed the amounts paid by you for accessing the ADTC Services or one thousand dollars, whichever is greater.
The limitations of liability set forth in this section shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of any services sold or provided by third parties other than ADTC and received through or advertised on the ADTC Services or received through any links provided on the ADTC Services.
BY USING THIS SERVICE YOU AGREE TO THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.
EFFECTIVE DATE, DATE LAST MODIFIED
ADTC Terms and Conditions effective as of April 3, 2015.
ADTC Terms and Conditions last modified on March 6, 2016.