Our service (Control via SMS) allows the supervisor to control his Android devices even if it is not connect to the Internet.
The SMS must follow a well-defined standard:
@[email protected]@[email protected]@
• CV: Device visibility code to control, this avoids that our Android devices is controlled by another person without permission from the supervisor. This code automatically generated by our application (random).You can change this code any time you want.
• Cmd: the command to execute represented by a number from 1 to 22 to simplify the frame.
1: SMS Logs.
2: Call Logs.
3: Call Restrict (P1 as the blocked phone number).
4: Call Recording Enable/Disable (P1=1 to enable; P1=2 to Disable).
5: Camera Capture (P1 as camera type : P1=1:front camera; P1=2:Back camera).
6: Record Video (P1 as camera type : P1=1:front camera; P1=2:Back camera; And P2 for duration in second).
7: Capture Audio (P1 for duration).
8: Make Alarm (P1 for duration).
9: Enable Wifi.
10: Disable Wifi.
11: Lock Screen (P1 for lock code).
12: Phone Call (P1 as phone number to call).
13: Send SMS (P1 as receiver's phone number, P2 as a message content).
14: Delete Internal memory
15: Delete External memory
16: Hide Application.
17: Show Application.
18: Enable/Disable Geographic limitation (P1=1: Enable; P1=0 :Disable).
19: Change PIN Code (P1:Old pin ; P2:New Pin)
20: Enable/Disable Tracking (P1=1: Enable; P1=0 :Disable).
21: Reset to Factory Mode.
22: Tracking History.
• P1: is the data (Paramater 1)
• P2: is the data (Paramater 2)
- Example of frames (assuming that CV is valid):
• @ *1234#@16@@@ : valid frame (no extrat data needed)
• @*1234#@14@@@ : valid frame (no extrat data needed)
• @*1234#@11@qwerty@@ : valid frame (the device will be locked with "qwerty" code)
• @*1234#@19@0000@1234@ : valid frame (PIN code will be changed to "1234")